Proposed new Sporting clays classification system

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it all goes well we might even ditch the buggers anyway, Steve won't mind an extra £70 per shooter every 12 months for working out our classes and giving us some insurance ?  :spiteful:   :lol:

post-835-0-79307800-1416126387.jpg

The shooting world is full of dreamers, wannabees, no hopers and hand reared boys :fie:
Sitting here Sunday morning eating my porridge and drinking my tea feeling rather chirrpy knowing its shooting time with my freinds!

just time to catch up on my favorite website by a long chalk only to make the same mistake by reading another post by the old dinosaur himself Shootingrump or whatever you call yourself! . for some reason as i  "Roll my eyes" i lost all respect for  anythng you wrote long ago. :fie:

Attachments

• vitor.jpg
    vitor.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Wills system is looks great and seems to resolve issues with the current system giving a fairer and more accurate reflection of a shooter's ability. Good on Steve for being prepared to give it a whirl. Reckon I may have to head down to Englandshire in 2015  :biggrin:

Your shooting knowlodge is obviously undisputable Cyril and i do not doubt you have seen it all before many fold but i guess things eventually have to change,move on or just evolve. :pickeat:   

Depends what he means by hand reared, boarding school since 14 and at one point didn't see parents for a 12 year stretch, then bedsits and digs, washed dishes for my first job, worked Christmas Day, worked Boxing Days most of my adult life, mate called Jim Matcham would pick me up when Mini was broken so I could score for the love of it as money was tight. Saved deposit for first house working near 2 months flat out and friends gifted me a bed, coffee table and old TV, luckily had 70's carpet already. 

If that's what he means then I'm his man, somehow though I think the 47 years shooting and another score to boot, hasn't quite imparted the wisdom he thinks.

I've only clocked up around 50yrs with guns [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]of various kinds [/SIZE](Diana air rifle that cost my parents £12, then a lovely little Spanish .410)  but if we're not prepared to move forward we may as well all go back to the primordial soup.

I will fully admit to being the first three. But not sure about the last, please explain. Would be nice to get in all four categories.
Dont  want to get your hopes up about the fourth one . But I remember reading something on those lines in a toilet somewhere. :goodjob:

Latest posts

Back