Prize award quiz

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nobody has said if what Steve tried to do for the high class shooters was a success or not?I'm guessing there was not many takers?Would be interesting to see what the feedback was after he tried this after all the moaning? Glen.

Im not sure as I havent spoken to Steve. I think running it every shoot will have made it hard; I would have thought the first Sunday of the month (or every other month) would have drawn ten guys, as oposed to one or two each go. I was never able to make any of his shoots but if there is one before the end of October and Im free I would happily come down. I think its the way forward, but it needs to be advertised; if it wasnt for the old site I wouldnt have been aware, and as there were only a dozen or so on there I guess numbers might have been thin.Adopt it at all the majors like they do in the USA, you can win$1000+ dollars for having a half decent day over there. Makes our hundred odd quid look a bit crap doesnt it! Ed

Back