Pet Likes!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like JKC, no one thing alone; but almost all of it. I could make a list, but the best bit is probably "seeing a pair" on a stand. The variety of sporting and intrigue of seeing what is coming up next. Sad but true. :) Oh and I do like it when I have taken a gun to bits, firing pins out etc and reassembled it spotless and greased. Again, sad but true.

Something positive.

I had really struggled with this game lately and was thinking of giving it up.

The amount of people who gave me a good talking too and offered help restored my faith in the shooting community!

Fingers crossed I am through the worse. Which was celebrated at gunsite with a little dance
Like reading posts like this. Know where you've been, know where your at, know where your hoping to be.

Shaun's in the same place as am I.

I too shot Gunsite did a dance. Liked seeing all the best shooters well into the 90,s.

Plastering a low 45 degree left /right OT target, as a right handed shooter it is the most satisfying thing a trap shooter can do with one shot! Now you see it now you don't its great for me no other shot gives the same buzz :)

That feeling you get when everything is working and so effortless. All the things you have been taught work and the clyas disappear with seemingly no effort. A start that is all to short lived bit fantastic when you are in the fabled zone.

waking up on a Sunday and the first thing you think is I am going shooting this morning!!

sunny day , good friends, good round or 100, couple of hours in the pub after, with the friendly fluffy rabbits ( P taking ) that goes with it  

Last edited by a moderator:
Finding that little gizmo that has been lost for for years [but when you find it, you can't remember what it does! :fie: ]

Still being able to do the things I enjoy doing.

Too many things to list, really! :biggrin:

My favourite is watching the tears roll down Wylye's face when he has to pay out prize money! :crazy:  to me! :fie:  

I love dogs, love bantams and chickens, hamster and gerbils not so much, cats I lurrrve.

starting a sporting course on stand 2 and filling in stand 1 by mistake

and pheasants that only eat part of a chestnut

i,m in the wrong thread again are,nt i.......sorry

Shooting whenever I can, Ohh and seeing my little fella (Who's actually taller then me now) picking up lots of Silverware    :nyam: :king:

Back