Perazzi MX8

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammy

i thought you had a dt in the past ?
No but I've shot and handled a fair few. They have a very good grip feel for me and the wide lever is clever too, most importantly they're soft shooters, the reason I've yet to own one is that to get barrel selectors and a Trap stock is nigh on impossible unless you order new.

There is a trap stock for sale on here shouldn't be to difficult to find another if its sold. Or get adjustable. Great gun as you know. Good luck hope you find something suitable

Hammy
i thought you had a dt in the past ?

No but I've shot and handled a fair few. They have a very good grip feel for me and the wide lever is clever too, most importantly they're soft shooters, the reason I've yet to own one is that to get barrel selectors and a Trap stock is nigh on impossible unless you order new.
I shoot a dt10x trap and going to use it for allround next year Johnathon at mid Wales has all sorts of stocks for p guns and adjustable ones etc...

I had my first go with an MX8 on Friday and what a gun, much higher in the comb than I would have selected but it certainly worked for me. All being well someone is bringing a DT10 trap for me to try this weekend so I can really compare them in order to make a decision.

Phil

I had my first go with an MX8 on Friday and what a gun, much higher in the comb than I would have selected but it certainly worked for me. All being well someone is bringing a DT10 trap for me to try this weekend so I can really compare them in order to make a decision.

Phil
MX8's are great guns, but I never got on with them too well for some reason! DT10 also great gun, I used one for many years, it was far more reliable than my MX8's.

Did you buy the MX8? I notice it has sold.

I wondered how it compared to the 682 gold e?
No didn't buy it in the end, doing a fun project with a 3800 at the moment :)  will get round to a Perazzi pitstop eventually.

a friend of my Dads has an ASE genuine sporter multi, its the good one with the SO barrels, it's in excellent condition cased and choked, I think he's asking close to 4K 

Latest posts

Back