Perazzi Barrels

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay

Hi, I'm hoping that there's one or two forum members here that can advise?

I really like the Perazzi with the slightly ramped rib, I think they call it the Pro Trap Plus. Anyway as I already have a new MX8, I was wondering if I can just order another set of barrels.

Any forum members done this before and if so how much do they generally cost just for the barrels, and what would be the quickest supply route?

Wouldn't your eye level be different on a higher rib , unless you had an adjustable stock on your mx8?

Hi Jay, good to see you again. Chris Potter is the man for extra barrels - make sure they are factory spares and not secondhand as they have to be fitted. Hey presto, new perazzi.

:fie:  A new pair of barrels will cost you at least 50% of the guns price when new" so expect to pay £3000.00 or so? :fie:

Nothing at all wrong with pre-owned barrels if they haven't been "fixed up".  I have several barrels added to different guns (two actions with a total of six barrels and a third gun with one added that I sold) and all were second hand (guns and barrels both for that matter) and all needed some fitting BUT they all now work just fine.  A competent gunsmith can likely advise you if the fitting would be possible.  I do have one action that has no interest in having any other barrels than the original tho, so there is a possibility that you may encounter that and need a new factory fitted barrel.

Prices on pre-owned barrels vary quite a bit depending on current fads so good luck on that

:fie:  A new pair of barrels will cost you at least 50% of the guns price when new" so expect to pay £3000.00 or so? :fie:

Wouldn't your eye level be different on a higher rib , unless you had an adjustable stock on your mx8?

Hi Jay, good to see you again. Chris Potter is the man for extra barrels - make sure they are factory spares and not secondhand as they have to be fitted. Hey presto, new perazzi.
Thanks guys I'll give Chris Potters a call and get them to place a factory order. I have an Ergosign stock now and am getting along nicely with it. Going to be doing a lot of training over the winter ready for UT next year. 

Latest posts

Back