One week to go until the Classic

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday 9:30am, Blue course, stand 4. And I'll most likely be turning the air blue too ? .. Can't wait tho. Shooting with a group of friends so should be a good day out.

Late booking for me didn't think I'd get the time, shooting Friday at 11 on red

3rd in B last year, hope to do something like the same this year in A

Be warned, the course last year was relentlessly grueling so expect more of the same from mr Lovett , who IMHO is up there with best in the country at setting targets. 

If you see me please say hello, best of luck to all the shoot clayers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
9:30 Wednesday then sport trap plus Whie Gold and Teal challenge in the middle expecting to get through one or two cartridges!

11.30 on Thursday for me, stand 1 on the Blue layout.  The weather forecast is still looking OK too, manky weather when on the roof of the Cotswolds would be far from pleasant.  Had a fabulous day there last year and some 'thought provoking targets'...looking forward to it...

Weather on Thursday is 19 degrees, grey cloud, light wind; shooting perfection really. Well that's my main set of excuses out of the window already!

Difficult to answer as I am not shooting at my best, but Ed S had hit 68 on blue when I left. 

Plenty out there with some big leads but also lots of technical stuff. 

I hit 59 blue which I left at least 5 out there as Lost my way with a few I would expect to hit, Red was the easier I thought but I scored worse by dropping a lot of singles and messing one stand that should had been a straight but they are there to beat you.

White gold was no give me either and only managed 19, Teal change great fun but a little pricey I thought still had too many goes but topped out at 10 ex 15 the long teal is a monster though I broke a couple.

Scores will tell the full story when they come out, but high quality targets as always.

Sport trap more of the same some big some technical, managed a 70 though again a few out there on another day.

if you are shooting well you will enjoy this if not there is still plenty out there for you

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back