Off topic threads

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the off thread is an interesting concept given that the thread is on thread, since  the subject matter is titled off thread, to be truly off thread it would have to be titled on thread and then go off thread at the first opportunity, perhaps then discussing the actual act of achieving off thread although the passage from on thread to off thread can be quite subtle sometimes. Unlike my grandad used to be with his comments on women he fancied they were far from subtle !! which just demonstrates how quickly one can go off thread.

Just saying (bloody woman!)

True story (Bloody Woman!)
Surely this comment is on topic, as it clearly contains material relative to an off topic thread. Apart from the reference to grandad, which is off topic as it has nothing to do with being off topic... I think.

Bloody brilliant! But she doesn't look like the sort that plays Farmville on Facebook! :biggrin:   Just saying......
I once had a farm in Aaaaaaaafrica...... (Oops ....I meant FarmVille ).

Bloody great.

At one time most of the shooters on the international circuit had FarmVille farms ....AND.....it was amazing what you could see about their psyche in the way they arranged everything. You could see all the normal OCD types......but it would also let you see someone who always looked 'chilled' was is fact not ...depending how they arranged everything......and what they produced in the more complicated parts of the game.

I ....of course ...was not having anyone read my psyche.....so I adopted 'barkingmadville'......my farm looked like the Clampits......and I produced all sorts of booze.........

So there you go.

I ....of course ...was not having anyone read my psyche.....so I adopted 'barkingmadville'......my farm looked like the Clampits......and I produced all sorts of booze.........
So there you go.
I would imagine that a psychologist would read all sorts into that.

I once had a farm in Aaaaaaaafrica...... (Oops ....I meant FarmVille ).

Bloody great.

At one time most of the shooters on the international circuit had FarmVille farms ....AND.....it was amazing what you could see about their psyche in the way they arranged everything. You could see all the normal OCD types......but it would also let you see someone who always looked 'chilled' was is fact not ...depending how they arranged everything......and what they produced in the more complicated parts of the game.

So there you go.
We had a Farmville craze here in the office some years ago, one of the lads became totally obsessed by it.

the off thread is an interesting concept given that the thread is on thread, since  the subject matter is titled off thread, to be truly off thread it would have to be titled on thread and then go off thread at the first opportunity, perhaps then discussing the actual act of achieving off thread although the passage from on thread to off thread can be quite subtle sometimes. Unlike my grandad used to be with his comments on women he fancied they were far from subtle !! which just demonstrates how quickly one can go off thread.

Just saying (bloody woman!)

True story (Bloody Woman!)
Bloody hell CC.....you are on topic for once.....

sh*t I hope no one tells Darky about this.......hope he is still ignoring us....well especially me......!!

i now post in full camo gear.....including camo kecks.......just to be one the safe side.............you cannot see me can you.....eh.....eh....eh...hello.....hello.....anyone there......

Bloody hell CC.....you are on topic for once.....

sh*t I hope no one tells Darky about this.......hope he is still ignoring us....well especially me......!!

i now post in full camo gear.....including camo kecks.......just to be one the safe side.............you cannot see me can you.....eh.....eh....eh...hello.....hello.....anyone there......
OK ......I give up......where are you?

Surely this comment is on topic, as it clearly contains material relative to an off topic thread. Apart from the reference to grandad, which is off topic as it has nothing to do with being off topic... I think.
The fact that it refers to off topic as opposed to being on topic illustrates quite clearly that the thread which is now very much on topic in relation to the original title  was in fact on topic off topic, if taken in the sense that it was discussing off topic as its main topic, since  learly one cannot be off topic if the topic is off topic  er .......... I think!

If fact....thinking more about this......I will put on my Ninja kit......so I definitely cannot be seen in case Darky's ignore button is faulty...

No criticism Matt ...on your wonderful website workings........but just being extra special careful ........just saying....

The fact that it refers to off topic as opposed to being on topic illustrates quite clearly that the thread which is now very much on topic in relation to the original title  was in fact on topic off topic, if taken in the sense that it was discussing off topic as its main topic, since  learly one cannot be off topic if the topic is off topic  er .......... I think!
Ninja snigger....... :laugh:

Very amusing Sensi.....

If you saw my old Grandad eating without his dentures, that could put you off eating a topic..

I always thought that the nuts inside a Topic...... did look like hardened Squirrel offerings....tooooo

(Ninja curtain closed)

Last edited:
Is this your Ninja suit Nic?
post-951-0-50510600-1375879686.jpg

Attachments

• -Ninja-b-font-font-b-Costume1.jpg
    -Ninja-b-font-font-b-Costume1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
If fact....thinking more about this......I will put on my Ninja kit......so I definitely cannot be seen in case Darky's ignore button is faulty...

No criticism Matt ...on your wonderful website workings........but just being extra special careful ........just saying....
Used to work with a Ninja, he wore office furniture camoulage to work, we never knew if  he was in or not

Just saying

True Story

Latest posts

Back