Off to High Lodge for 4 days.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.Deaville

Myself and the better half are off to High Lodge in the Morning for 4 days. If anyone is there this weekend let me know. :)

cheers

Hope you enjoy it. Mr Bidwell is a real gent and his lovely ground has more than enough nice targets to keep you fully entertained. The high tower is very entertaining.....

MM

Pictures and a review please, something we have been pondering for a while now :)

Pictures and a review please, something we have been pondering for a while now :)
Haven't been for a couple of years, but I remember it as great place Fuz.  The lodges are really nice, and you can take yer fishing rod for the evenings (if that's yer thing!!).

Real nice sporting layout through the woods and plenty of skeet and that trap stuff...!  :hunter:  Not sure if they shoot on Sundays now - they didn't used to.

We have also been thinking of making a trip there, so very interested to read the review and pics if possible.

Cor lucky you, four days at High Lodge.  I'll be there Sunday morning, they shoot from 9.30 - 12.30 on a Sunday.  Haven't been since November as I've done some registered shoots elsewhere so there'll probably be plenty of new targets to have a go at and some old favourites (and old not so favourites)

Hope the weather's good for you, have fun/

Tim

fantastic, let me know how you get on, the better half and myself are there 3rd week of March, have a good break, cheers, Growl

We stayed in one of their VIP lodges for 4 days last week-had a great week,superb lodge,hot tub and fantastic value for money!

Just got back from a fantastic weekend. Will write a review in the next couple of days with pics. 

All i can say is get it booked!!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back