No bird.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Dear, this is all so confusing........................I think I will take up Trap shooting  !

Your not good enough :lol:
Hey, be careful. I will have you know that I have just bought a Trap Gun. A lovely Remington 1100 T Trap. Superb wood, 30" barrel, Monte Carlo stock. It is in the Gunsmiths as we speak, I am having it regulated. When it comes back it should be regulated to be able to hit the shooter on my right, in their left ear, at least 18 to 20 times per round  !  How good is that then  ?  

Hey, be careful. I will have you know that I have just bought a Trap Gun. A lovely Remington 1100 T Trap. Superb wood, 30" barrel, Monte Carlo stock. It is in the Gunsmiths as we speak, I am having it regulated. When it comes back it should be regulated to be able to hit the shooter on my right, in their left ear, at least 18 to 20 times per round  !  How good is that then  ?  
i would pay good money to watch  :lol:

can you ensure you are peg 1 and balltrap is peg 2

thanks in advance

Back