New to the forum

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean no offence, but this beginner is happy as Larry with his first gun.
My reasoning was that the more I looked and tried guns, even if able to put a couple of hundred shells through it in a day, the less convinced I was of anything. Handling the one I ended up with, it just felt like it made up for the discomfort I felt with the others, so since it was reasonably priced, I figured I'd get it, put a few thousand shells through it, try to develop some technique and consistency, and get a feel for what I needed to do, and then try to decide whether something else would be better for me.
Still working through the second thousand, still happy.

Sent from my mobile wiv fumbs

Thank you for all the welcomes and useful advice. I got home from work yesterday to find my certificate had arrived in the post, so I am looking forward to doing some shopping now.

I reckon the whole process, from putting in the application to receiving the certificate, took around seven weeks, so Surrey Police turned this around pretty quickly.

All I have to do now is convince the friend who kicked all of this off to put his application in, too.

Back