New Shooting Ground in Hampshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know what, 10 bird pool is very difficult in many respects as you know you need a straight to get in a shoot off. Not as easy as one might think.

When Manor Farm were operating they did 10 Bird DTL and people enjoyed it as something different to do.! All I shoot is sporting sport trap and fitasc.! So putting DTL at my shoot is different for me but as I have a ABT Machine and the space ! It seems worth putting it on for the amount of people that have requested it.!

About an hour from me which is my usual traveling time to most of the grounds I go to. I look forward to trying this especially as prices are reasonable. Can’t make the 18th though. When's the next one?
Good luck with this new venture, Pam

About an hour from me which is my usual traveling time to most of the grounds I go to. I look forward to trying this especially as prices are reasonable. Can’t make the 18th though. When's the next one?

Good luck with this new venture, Pam
Hi thanks for message shoot is on the 19th Sunday.! Next shoot is the 26th ! Then we are the second and fourth Sunday of every month

Latest posts

Back