Charity Clay Shoot 10th October + Compact pool

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave P

We are staging a 60 bird open Charity Clay shoot for Chartwell Cancer Trust at the Old Shoreham Site just South of the  Cement works Sussex.

There will be food Hot drinks and toilets available with good firm  Parking. The High gun will be £75 and there will Compact pool Shoot with cash prizes.

Fibre wad only.  cartridges available

Entries will be from 10 am with last entries 2.30pm also available two have a go stands with instructors for novices.

Address is A283 Steyning Rd  post code BN43 5FD

Ring Cris 07833171001

Dave P

Last edited by a moderator:
The Charity is the Chartwell trust a leading Cancer Trust

A high gun of £75 for the main shoot but a lot of prizes have been donated from local business including these will used for other places.

There will also be a 25 bird Compact Pool shoot with cash paid down to 3 places, the entry for the pool shoot will be £10 per go and will be on a re-entry basis.

with a 30% payout. 

Hi All Straights on the High driven stand go into a draw for prizes awarded by some donars to the shoot it is a 5 pair stand with some high driven included.

Dave

Hi,

Yes it was won on a 56, Then two 55, Although it was a nice day the entries were only 91, we were hoping for at least 120  pity really it was advertised all over flyers, mail shots etc, a lot of work went in to it, it seems everyone enjoyed it, I do not know the exact amount it raised, that was not my side I just put the shoot on.

Dave

Back