New Rule Changes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicola, I think it's safe to say, in the UK, the term "FITASC" has become the generic name for "FITASC Sporting" to avoid confusion with more mainstream "English Sporting", the other lesser shot FITASC disciplines like "compaq sporting" or "helice" are acceptably known as "compaq" or "helice". Helice being such a minority discipline, shot by so few, in the deepest darkest parts of the South, is never going to be confused with mainstream FITASC, I can understand why someone at the top of a minority discipline feels the need to shout and scream from the rooftops at every chance they get in an attempt to remind the rest of the UK's clay shooting cyberspace community that their sport even exists...but the truth is, for many of us, it doesn't, well, not within +200miles any way ;)
Hahaha.....good job you are a mate......hahaha

Agree with the above, but happy to say FITASC sporting if it helps.

There is so much rubbish talked about FITASC sporting in my opinion; that its extreme,unfriendly,difficult to understand the rules,takes all day etc... In practice I think that is complete rubbish. Modern/current English sporting throws targets of equal difficulty and variation in my opinion and you have to shot 3,4 or 5 pairs with no full use of the gun obviously. I have never shot with an unfriendly or unhelpful squad in the UK or abroad, in fact the nature of the discpline 25 targets a layout with breaks in between makes it more interactive sport. The rules are so simple a child could follow them. It rarely takes all day now and If your serious about your sport why rush though it? to cram in another 50/100 English sporting I guess? Of course if you have to or can only shoot gun up Then its not for you, but I would question why any shooter can't learn to shot gun down? All sports have rules and terminology only known to those who do it at first, thats part of the mystic and enjoyment. I would encourage anyone and everyone to give it a try.
Brilliant Hahaha

Don't worry Fitasc UT shooters.....I am sure they have not forgotten you .....as one of the biggest medal winning disciplines for GBR internationally....just saying,,!!

Anyway of to take my complan, get my feet up and enjoy the Archers ....Ooooh arrr!

As in other disciplines it would cause less confusion if all the FITASC Sporting targets were the same size and shape.

I would suggest that it be universally accepted to us a 'Standard Target'

A big finacial saving, no need for novelty clays like Rabbits and Midi etc

As in other disciplines it would cause less confusion if all the FITASC Sporting targets were the same size and shape.

Eh? Is this a joke?

So, do we shrink pheasants to the size of partridges...or genetically modify woodcock to the size of a mallard?!?!

Yes Darkside. Richard has a great sense of humour so if you read his posts as the opposite to what he has said you will see that he is taking the urine.....honest.

Back