New chokes for my dt11 ? What do you think

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robvid

bought two 1/2 1/2 chokes for my dt11 flush instead of extended ones only. To be honesty for looks ? I have bought beretta ones .it just looks beter what do you think.

If they are flush then there is not much to see! Barrels with no bling sticking out of the end. Best reason to use these in a DT11 would be to reduce the muzzle weight probably. 

Great choice 1/2 @ 1/2 

also better for game shooting in my opinion 

I'm using 95 % of the time  flush Teauge 1/2 @ 1/2 in the K gun 

@robvid - when you hit reply, drag your picture file onto the bar below where you type your text.... or click attach files and find your picture. 

I don't like things sticking out either.  I shot 1/2 & 1/2 for a long time including at driven game and it is a great choke.  If you want greater range use bigger balls and heavier loads.

I changed to 3/4 & 3/4 only for the shells I now use.

Enjoy the clean looks of your gun, and when you dust a clay...tell'em all you shoot full and full  :wink:

Dont know how to post pic new to this 
Here you go....something like this I bet?

DSC_0445.JPG

...as opposed to...

Premium-Barrels.jpg

got to admit i don't like the look of those new beretta extended chokes,i think they look cheap and horrible one step up from Mandel...bought a teaugue for my a400 solely on looks not performance.

how daft is that? ;)

I struggle to think why anyone would want to make the muzzle of a DT11 even heavier!!! :eek:

Darkside it's on the hinge with beretta chokes. I like a little muzzle heavy didn't fancy drilling the stock. I'm not crazy about the look or the length of the pure gold chokes but there growing on me 

My DT11 had 7oz of lead in the stock to make it balance on the hinge pin...and it was still 'dead'!!!

Latest posts

Back