Multi tool/ knife

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry! ! !  I apologize!!!!!  I understand how disturbing that allegation would be to a channel-lock kinda guy   :angel:  
😲 Channel lock? 🤢 CHANNEL LOCK?!!!

I am outraged!!!!!! 🤬

Good Sir, may I inform you I would never use any form of adjustable wrench even in the most dire of emergencies and would rather wade through several inches of flood water to look for the correct size spanner (preferably a ring spanner of a reputable marque such as King Dick)

infact, I am among my friends and coworkers well known for my demands for high standards of tooling. Indeed as I pass by I hear comments to this effect such as “There goes Lloyd ‘king dick! What a tool!” And quite right they are too

Last edited by a moderator:
infact, I am among my friends and coworkers well known for my demands for high standards of tooling. Indeed as I pass by I hear comments to this effect such as “There goes Lloyd ‘king dick! What a tool!” And quite right they are too
eminently believable I'm sure and a constant source of pride to you certainly   :thumbsup:

eminently believable I'm sure and a constant source of pride to you certainly   :thumbsup:
Why thank you good Sir,

And now the correct level of respect between us has been established, I feel you and I have a slight chance of becoming good friends. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves

“There goes Lloyd ‘king dick! What a tool!”

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves
Hmmm - actually all I did was agree with the estimation and that does not necessarily entail respect.  For one thing you really need to learn the proper terms for tools.  Your "ring spanner" is wonderfully quaint but hardly what true tool'ers would call a "boxend".

I'm not entirely convinced you're not a closet Leatherman and three tool/channel lock'er.   :scratchhead:   Someone of the sort that would consider a Krieghoff a worthy aspiration

Hmmm - actually all I did was agree with the estimation and that does not necessarily entail respect.  For one thing you really need to learn the proper terms for tools.  Your "ring spanner" is wonderfully quaint but hardly what true tool'ers would call a "boxend".

I'm not entirely convinced you're not a closet Leatherman and three tool/channel lock'er.   :scratchhead:   Someone of the sort that would consider a Krieghoff a worthy aspiration
Touché 

Latest posts

Back