Muller Chokes ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps because some are still breaking in Aluminum! Muller now only make "Optima" Beretta chokes in SS!!

(hint: he (Mueller) says SS is more useful as they can be used with steel.) However, Muellers will soon be offered in SS for all makes.

UMMMMM??? Sort makes his first pronouncement that aluminum is better for choke tubes, now that he is "converting" COMPETITION chokes to SS!!!!,

ring a little hollow........(If Mueller chokes had any advantage it was weight, SS will just be another choke maker!)

And SS will not have the weight advantage of "ceramic aluminum" chokes................

Que  ole PT BARNUM!

A  very valid  assesment if that`s what he`s doing!

Hope mine don`t split as they work really well for me.

it's less than 3" of tube......what could you possibly do to make one better than another, the only thing that can be done to 3" of tube is how thin the metal is. As for weight .....not convinced any notable difference can be attained by using a lighter material...

ps

I am with guru, I hate multichoke, yes the auto is multi because I had no option but I only have one chokey thing so it is effectively fixed choke

Titanium is possibly the ultimate metallic material . High strength / light weight.

But far too much importance is placed upon choke make / choice .

Most of us spend far , far too much time worrying about the constriction for any given target rather than applying our skill on actually shooting the presentation.

Maybe the lighter Muller`s reduce pressure on the spinal column thus reducing spinal drag ! 
It's a real shame mullers are no longer available as they are a brilliantly engineered product they reduce weight from the end of the gun and the shooter's wallet in equal proportions leaving you perfectly balanced. 

Back