mk38 trigger job

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ickle47

i am getting some odd trigger pulls so i would like to have the trigger pulls finely tuned

can anyone recommend a gunsmith in the essex area who can do this job.

What do you mean by "odd pulls"? interested if you get them done what the results are :)

sometimes they are really heavy the gun was brand new last christmas and have not yet put 1000 shells through it and it only started last weekend

As the gun is only a few months old take it back to the dealer that you bought it from and ask them to return it to BWM. If you do it any other way it will invalidate your warranty.

Learn from my experience as my 3 month old Browning developed a fault whilst I was on holiday 2 weeks ago. Out of necessity I had it repaired by a gunsmith local to where I was staying and didn't that open up a can of worms. The matter has been resolved now but only after a lot of hassle.

As the gun is only a few months old take it back to the dealer that you bought it from and ask them to return it to BWM. If you do it any other way it will invalidate your warranty.

Learn from my experience as my 3 month old Browning developed a fault whilst I was on holiday 2 weeks ago. Out of necessity I had it repaired by a gunsmith local to where I was staying and didn't that open up a can of worms. The matter has been resolved now but only after a lot of hassle.
 This is the best advice.

Just out of interest, is it an adjustable trigger blade an if so where do you have it set?

I ask because I have a 1 year old 525 and i moved the blade right back in the guard, i started getting the odd hard pull, so i slide it back to the middle and that seems to have cured it. I did this because I believed i was pulling my finger across the trigger guard before the blade which gave me the impression of hard pulls when I was actually exerting pressure more onto the guard.

Just out of interest, is it an adjustable trigger blade an if so where do you have it set?

I ask because I have a 1 year old 525 and i moved the blade right back in the guard, i started getting the odd hard pull, so i slide it back to the middle and that seems to have cured it. I did this because I believed i was pulling my finger across the trigger guard before the blade which gave me the impression of hard pulls when I was actually exerting pressure more onto the guard.
I was going to post in a similar vain.. Eliminate finger trouble first. It can even be an inconsistent hand position..

Latest posts

Back