Miroku MK60 as a clay gun ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyone tells me 1/4 & 1/2 is bang on for clays , that's what I shoot  , but none of the good shots do !    the mk 60 is 1/4 & 3/4  fixed .   would the 1/4 be enough ?

everyone tells me 1/4 & 1/2 is bang on for clays , that's what I shoot  , but none of the good shots do !    the mk 60 is 1/4 & 3/4  fixed .   would the 1/4 be enough ?
After 1600 targets @75% you should know by now :angel:

I believe 1/4 and 1/2 is bang up for 85% of shooters, then as they improve they can better make use of tighter choking. Mind you, depends what 1/4 and 1/2 actually measure at ... I have a 1/2 and Full gun (Baikal) that measures as 14thou and 32 thou constrictions. 

l have just bought a mk60 high Pheasant gun,the previous owner,god bless him  had teague chokes fitted,These guns  handle great,look fantastic,shoot very flat for some people butpersonally  that is after using a 3800  sporterised trap gun,l would reccommend them ,as to chokes l use 1/4 1/4 for all clays and for anything extreme slip in a black gold.Bear in mind when you buy a new one they are fixed  choke 3/4 and full !!

Latest posts

Back