Miroku Mk11 Uplander

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lopili

Was made aware yesterday of an interesting new Miroku model in Australia (with updates to the Miroku range a few months away),  available only at selected stores. A Mk11 with the lower frame, but lightweight via the use of an alloy frame I believe. Not aware whether Miroku has marketed an alloy framed gun before.

Cheers 

why is it we seem to be limited on the models manufacturers send here Mk11 is i guess the newer version of the mk10 which we don't get?

mk10 very slightly more expensive than the mk38 trap with thinwall Briley chokes £1100 monte carlo stock £1300.

mk11 sporter is a steel action? apparently 725?

found this thread while searching http://www.shootclayforum.com/index.php?/topic/10793-new-miroku/

now a cheaper 725 with inv+ chokes seems tempting ;)

The regular Mk11 is a steel action. The Mk10 update is a handful of months away, but I'm lead to believe it's cosmetics,  not a significant difference with both the Mk10 and Mk11 due for updates. Why do we in Australia see these different Mirokus?  I'm lead to believe there's a significant financial investment / involvement by one of our 'gun' families in both Miroku and Howa. Historically,  Australian imports were family businesses,  the Big 3 still remain. 

Cheers... 

Latest posts

Back