Mercedes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
every thing we own  nowadays  has a tad too many  gimmicks  ,  cars so many  we never really need or use !  just more electrics to go wrong . !   phones  a good example  do people actually use em to phone someone ?    washing machines 30 programs  how many do you use ?   same as guns   keep it simple and effective  I say .   bring back the bic biro . :nyam:   

I have had the same merc e240 estate for 12 years it keeps going and going apart from the tires and services i have never spent a penny on it, I keep saying i will get another 12 months out of it a change it that was 10 years ago ! but it still runs as sweat as it did the day i bought it. 

It has to be said that 40up's car is very cool indeed and some of the technology is truly mind blowing BUT and it's a big BUT we discovered that my poxy little works van has a function that far surpasses anything on the merc. It's so ground breaking we are not allowed to make it public knowledge. Sorry

:fie:  ASTRA VAN! thats 1 step up from a Tranny? and we all know whos favorite transport is a Tranny. :crazy:  

:fie:  He's probably got his astra decked out with porclain dogs, capo del monte, and cut glass decanters? :crazy:  

The car undoubtably has an overridden autonomous function already programmed in. It's like discovering a transformer robot living alongside you.

Hah, but it can't refuel itself. That would require a hybrid and induction plate recharging. Whoops.

And what other marvelous feature is lacking ?

Shh it's a secret :)

:fie:  ASTRA VAN! thats 1 step up from a Tranny? and we all know whos favorite transport is a Tranny. :crazy:  
i love my astravan always cheap as chips on fuel and never any worries driving up muddy bumpy tracks to shoots. 

It's odd to realise that autonomous cars would do away with the need for intown parking. After dropping you off at night they would tootle off to some tightly packed storage facility, probably recharging.

It's the not too distant future that's for sure.

Ps

40up has no doubt spent all sat evening trawling through his owner manual and online searches to see if the merc can do what my citroen does, you know the thing that we can't tell you about.

Well Mr 40up. .... does it or does it not :)

Ps

40up has no doubt spent all sat evening trawling through his owner manual and online searches to see if the merc can do what my citroen does, you know the thing that we can't tell you about.

Well Mr 40up. .... does it or does it not :)
Get stuck in 1st gear like Victor Meldrews car in certain city areas?

Some kind biker took out the wing on my Audi and they gave me an S350 with 2000 miles on the clock whilst it was being repaired. Had it two weeks and managed to add another 1000 miles to it but I was so pleased to hand it back. Nice enough car and a few nice touches but handling, engine and fuel economy are way better on the Audi.

I wanted the C63 but my Mrs swiftly put a stop to that! Looked at the ML but that also got knocked on the head! Now drive a Jeep! 

You'd never guess I was 6 ft 6 and 18 stone in this house. There is a 5ft7 whippersnapper that has complete control. But sometimes she let's me go shooting :)

Back