Missing Wife.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosso

Husband went to the police station to report that his wife was missing...

Husband:   My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home...
Sergeant:   What is her height?
Husband:   Gee, I’m not sure. About five-feet four.
Sergeant:   Weight?
Husband:   Don’t know. Not slim, not really fat.
Sergeant:   Colour of eyes?
Husband:   Never really noticed, brown or green.
Sergeant:   Colour of hair?
Husband:   Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown.
Sergeant:   What was she wearing?
Husband:   Usually a skirt or slacks and a blouse or polo top. I don’t remember exactly.
Sergeant:   What kind of car did she go in?
Husband:   She took my sports coupe.
Sergeant:   What kind of sports coupe was it?

Husband:   Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG 7G-Tronic finished In Magnetite Black Metallic with Black Soft-Leather  Electrically Adjustable and Heated AMG Front Sport Seats with Memory; Brushed Aluminium trim with Piano Black Cappings;  Unmarked 19" AMG Multispoke Alloy Wheels;  Tyre Pressure Monitoring;  Panoramic Glass Electric Tilt/Slide Sunroof;  COMAND Online with HDD Wide Screen Satellite Navigation;  Bluetooth Telephone Connectivity;  Multi-Media Interface for MP3, Ipod etc;  Superb Sound System With DAB and Harman-Kardon Sound Upgrade;  Leather Trimmed AMG Multi-Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift;   Parktronic Front and Rear Parking Sensors;  Parking Assist;  Attention Assist;  Speed Limit Assist;  Electrically adjustable, heated door Mirrors with Powerfold;    Electrically Adjustable Steering Column;  Bi-Xenon Headlights with Powerwash and Auto Activation;  LED Daytime Running Lights;  Cruise Control;  Rear Privacy Glass;  AMG Carpet Overmats...

At this point the husband starts choking up.....

Sergeant:   Don’t worry, mate. We’ll find your car...

Even my wife laughed at this when I showed her......obviously not true about me  :angel:  

Back