Menicon Z lenses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

move-mount-miss

I'm hoping Mr Lyons or anyone else could give me some advice on the above gas permeable contact lenses. I've signed up for a free trial today but they are approx triple the price of my current lenses. Any advice appreciated.

Aren't these the new soft lenses with the corrective properties of rigid ones (for astigmatism, etc.)? I think the company also makes the ones you can wear overnight for corrected vision during the day.

Mr Lyons will know more...

They are a gas permeable lens that you can actually sleep in. Sold to me as the best contact lens in the world!!! I wish ed Lyons was a little closer to me that's the trouble with Norfolk its a long way from everywhere.

Hello!

I do not have any first hand experience of these lenses but they are supposed to deliver:

• Low lipid deposition
  • UV Filter
  • Hyper-Dk permeability (lets more Oxygen through)
  • High-impact strength and hardness
Do you have any issue with your previous lenses?

Ed

Thanks for the reply, no real problems I've just worn the same product B&l quantum 2s for 25 years and thought that things must have moved on a bit in that time. So I've gone to see what's out there hoping to gain a few clays. My prescription is -8ish.

Latest posts

Back