Melanie Sykes Fans

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever you want....and if she shoots that Zoli as one of the 2 possible GB ladies in the OT competition in Rio....I will make it 2

#alwayssaiditwasnevergoingtohappen

#publicitystunt

Perhaps they will ship a gun in for her so she can practice on the parrots in the jungle.

I do hope she uses the right chokes, her poa is her poi and the cartridges supplied are Fiocchi.

P.S. Apologies to Rosso's parrot. I wouldn't normally advocate shooting parrots but these are wild, nasty birds in comparison.
He is a wild nasty bird. Rips the pull mag to bits.

Ambushes me. Bites me. Craps on me. Dive bombs my pasta. Loves my Lesley.

He needs shooting.

He is a wild nasty bird. Rips the pull mag to bits.

Ambushes me. Bites me. Craps on me. Dive bombs my pasta. Loves my Lesley.

He needs shooting.
Simple then. A one way ticket to Australia. Tell him he's going to visit Ant and Dec in panto. Bound to fall for that one this time of year. Problem solved!

Hang on a minute. That is assuming Mel can actually hit anything without supervision, which I very much doubt?

She probably wont but fair play for having a go, hopefully once she gets back she will continue to shoot and become a well known shooter around her local grounds for her shooting ability. More women shooters are needed!

Not even a member of the CPSA never shot a registered competition in her life Dr . Lecter will have a perm before she shoots for England and I might put in for the 100 m hurdles

Oooo beersputter, sorry dearstooper, I mean deerstaker, stop spoiling all the threads, I happen to like the girl, shows more guts then most chaps I've meet and she looks a darn sight better then us.

P.S also looking forward to the shower section   :crazy:

P.P.S  And if she ever wants to come and shoot some registered clays up my neck of the woods, I'll pay for her CPSA membership and gladly show her the great ground we have :nyam:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is the matter with some of you people?

seriously

I just don't understand

makes me wonder how some people manage to feed themselves

Oooo beersputter, sorry dearstooper, I mean deerstaker, stop spoiling all the threads, I happen to like the girl, shows more guts then most chaps I've meet and she looks a darn sight better then us.

P.S also looking forward to the shower section   :crazy:

P.P.S  And if she ever wants to come and shoot some registered clays up my neck of the woods, I'll pay for her CPSA membership and gladly show her the great ground we have :nyam:
You need to get out more mate we have young ladies just as pretty if not better ,shoot at our local ground

Orston shooting ground .

Quick eddy it's your turn in the barrel !!!!!

You need to get out more mate we have young ladies just as pretty if not better ,shoot at our local ground

Orston shooting ground .

Quick eddy it's your turn in the barrel !!!!!
It would seem that you need to get out more..  Perhaps then you'd realize that ragging on someone with the potential to provide some actual positive press for shooting is maybe not even in YOUR best interest.  Having "just as pretty" and unknown to the world around your grounds may not be the same thing at all.

sorry to butt in Eddie

Oh god i am going to have to ignore this topic for the fear of uncontrollably THROWING UP.... 

I think every one here has a short memory ,it's not good press for our sport she was arrested for violent conduct towards her ex. at the time it was even questioned if she could obtain a shotgun licence

What is it on here people don't seem to like the truth

Deershooter

Last edited by a moderator:
I think every one here has a short memory ,it's not good press for our sport she was arrested for violent conduct towards her ex. at the time it was even questioned if she could obtain a shotgun licence

What is it on here people don't seem to like the truth

Deershooter
proof the world is getting softer and softer 

Latest posts

Back