Magic Bore - The Amazing new shotgun cleaning tool

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still stand by what i say, Decent brush and extension in a drill will do the same and a lot cheaper! Been doing it for years and it works fine ;)

i rest my case!!! 
You rest your case on what....you have tried a 10 bore brush and an extension? You are convinced i need one why? how do you know the brush i am using is not of a higher quality than the one you are promoting?

Ah,so your case is you don't so you are presuming that i can't possibly be right?

There you go i'll rest mine as well.

I rest my case because you are belittling a product that you have no experience of and haven't seen in the flesh.

You haven't done your homework or any research about it either or you would know that I designed and I make every one. As a result I know that the brushes are superior to anything you might have or use currently because I did do my research when I designed it!  

I guess you can't read...NO and obviously i have seen one as its in this thread? why are you convinced that i need one....are you on a commission?
Pmsl at this, REALLY!!
Don't you just love keyboard warriors that hide behind silly names scrolling through posts because they clearly have nothing better to do with themselves. Clearly you have the ability to read but are incapable of digesting the information given. 
Mike is Magicbore and has designed and introduced a fantastic new product to the market. If you don't have anything better to say or are afraid to try it can I suggest you run along and do something productive like digging yourself out of that hole you have just dug?? 

So now they have been on the market for a few months what is the general opinion on these as cleaning my 692 barrels is a ballache? If these are as good as the claims I can only assume the drill version is just there as an option for those less able / willing to do the arm work?

I did chuckle when reading that the ejectors on a K gun can be knocked off so easily when all I hear is how well engineered they are. What are they held on with – sticky back plastic?
I swear by mine, great it of kit. I have both and being a girl I never liked getting my hands dirty, now I don't have to worry. Quick, easy and they do work. There are some great reviews on the Facebook page, website etc

Pmsl at this, REALLY!!
Don't you just love keyboard warriors that hide behind silly names scrolling through posts because they clearly have nothing better to do with themselves. Clearly you have the ability to read but are incapable of digesting the information given. 
Mike is Magicbore and has designed and introduced a fantastic new product to the market. If you don't have anything better to say or are afraid to try it can I suggest you run along and do something productive like digging yourself out of that hole you have just dug?? 

I swear by mine, great it of kit. I have both and being a girl I never liked getting my hands dirty, now I don't have to worry. Quick, easy and they do work. There are some great reviews on the Facebook page, website etc
You are entitled to your opinion of the product but your opinion of me is unsubstantiated as is his of my equipment/method...thanks for popping in though.

I rest my case because you are belittling a product that you have no experience of and haven't seen in the flesh.

You haven't done your homework or any research about it either or you would know that I designed and I make every one. As a result I know that the brushes are superior to anything you might have or use currently because I did do my research when I designed it!  
Everything you  state is on your site and is only what you say there is no proof that you did any research,there is no comparison and every person selling something always believes there product to be best.

Just as because i say i think mine is just as good there is no proof but you see the difference is that i can accept that.

Unsubstantiated statements mean nothing no matter who it may be from!

You are entitled to your opinion of the product but your opinion of me is unsubstantiated as is his of my equipment/method...thanks for popping in though.

Everything you  state is on your site and is only what you say there is no proof that you did any research,there is no comparison and every person selling something always believes there product to be best.

Just as because i say i think mine is just as good there is no proof but you see the difference is that i can accept that.

Unsubstantiated statements mean nothing no matter who it may be from!
I am confident enough in the comprehensive research that I have done to say this. Bring your gun with your cleaning tools and method to a ground convenient to us both and I will show you that magic bore kits will clean your own gun faster and better than your current methods and you won't get dirty changing tools or ends on rods with my kits. I guarentee it that's how confident I am in the products and my research.

I am confident enough in the comprehensive research that I have done to say this. Bring your gun with your cleaning tools and method to a ground convenient to us both and I will show you that magic bore kits will clean your own gun faster and better than your current methods and you won't get dirty changing tools or ends on rods with my kits. I guarentee it that's how confident I am in the products and my research.

This still doesn't substantiate your research which you state you have done but is unsubstantiated and i asked because you stated you had done it.

You obviously must  be mistaking this for something else apart from a forum

forum

ˈfɔːrəm/

noun

1. 1.

a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

You see it as Beliittling as you are trying to sell your product in a place that is not designed for such actions...i suggest Ebay

A review received yesterday from someone who already used a drill attached to a rod and a brush:

Harry Peart - 5th November 2016 Mike, I normally use a drill to clean my guns but it's never got the barrels clean. I shoot skeet mainly and use Hull Pro Piston's which leave a fair bit of fouling, especially lead, in my barrels. I can get them fairly clean but this is really clean. Well done you 'magic'.

Back