Lock Time and Cartridge Speed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldblaster

Ok i'm convinced some people can tell the differenence in the speed of various cartridges compared to others, as you can with "lock time!" I had a Perazzi MX3 once with leaf springs producing very crisp trigger pulls, it seemed you just had to think about pulling the trigger and the shot was on its way! Other shotguns I had with coil springs, had a noticably slower hammer drop, again were talking about miliseconds here, but still noticable. In my opinion the new Browning trigger configeration on the 725 with coil springs, comes very close to the feel of leaf springs. 

:fie:  If you can tell the difference on my Perazzi MX12 pro sport with coil springs against an MX8 with leaf springs I'll give it to you!

Thanks fot the kind offer, but I'll stick with my Browning, after all they spent millions developing triggers with a faster lock time, so nobody could tell the difference!

Moved to Cartridges - please try and get these out of the new shooter section - thanks!

Back