live scoring systems

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul b

Why is it that in the uk we dont use sytems like winscore or multipull etc as the norm to get scores live and up to date for everyone to follow.I have no idea as to how they work ie do grounds pay a fee to use them and do they send the ground the software to imput scores.

We will be running a live scoring test within the month at a premier ground .......... 

From the cage to the clubhouse and straight out to the internet ( if we can sort out connectivity from the ground! ) . Clay-by-clay score to a web page near you before you get from the last stand to the coffee pot.

Tweets on high scores and PB's all sorts of goodies!

Last edited by a moderator:
From cage to clubhouse to internet, is that before or after the arguments of whether the clay was broken or not.  :smile:

From cage to clubhouse to internet, is that before or after the arguments of whether the clay was broken or not.  :smile:
:)  We've even found a way to identify those 'troublesome' shooters. Soon find out who the shooters are who try it on with certain refs or argue with more calls than average.

Be afraid ......... be very afraid! :)  

The CPSA spent £50,000 of our money last year on a new scoring system which was supposed to be live!

Obviously we haven't seen it yet because the committee are an inept bunch of chumps that like to fritter away our money on crap that doesn't work or benefit us whilst filling the pockets of other members of the committee!

schmokinn said:
The CPSA spent £50,000 of our money last year on a new scoring system which was supposed to be live!

Obviously we haven't seen it yet because the committee are an inept bunch of chumps that like to fritter away our money on crap that doesn't work or benefit us whilst filling the pockets of other members of the committee!
Further to this i now seem to have an Email relationship with Nick Fellows that goes..i send him an email with questions/requesting information>he sends me one back with a load of waffle not addressing the points correctly>i send him one back asking if he could actually respond to what i asked>he does F all and does not respond  :angry:

Latest posts

Back