License application/moving house

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocky

Good evening ladies & gentlemen and welcome to my first noob question! 😃

So, I’m busting to apply for my first shotgun certificate but I’m right in the middle of a house move, although probably preferable I can’t use my old address for the application as the house is now empty and being readied for sale (so would fail the inspection) but I’m not officially ‘in’ the new place because my stuff is all still registered at the old address. 

My question is firstly how much will being recently moved affect my application, and secondly should I stay registered with my old doctors as the new one won’t have known me long?

Thanks for listening 👍🏻 

Good evening ladies & gentlemen and welcome to my first noob question! 😃

So, I’m busting to apply for my first shotgun certificate but I’m right in the middle of a house move, although probably preferable I can’t use my old address for the application as the house is now empty and being readied for sale (so would fail the inspection) but I’m not officially ‘in’ the new place because my stuff is all still registered at the old address. 

My question is firstly how much will being recently moved affect my application, and secondly should I stay registered with my old doctors as the new one won’t have known me long?

Thanks for listening 👍🏻 
Great news, you probably have the best FEO team in the country, give them a call and follow their advice

You can, and they are great, fantastic turn around unlike Essex ( I’m on the Essex Suffolk border and much closer to Ipswich than Chelmsford but have to use Essex..)
Well I just rang and the FEO lady says no it won’t make any difference to the outcome  if I’ve just moved but to add my previous doctor’s contact details in the notes.. so, thank you for the tip! 🙂

Latest posts

Back