Leicestershire police SGC grant

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beechin

Really happy with them because exactly three weeks ago today I post my SGC grant off to them and today iv had my SGC back so I can now go and pick up the beretta 686 on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Leicestershire plod :good:

Now the fun begins, which choke, which budget cartridge, how much lead, POI/POA, pattern plates, 7.5's or 8's, cans or moulded ear 'tectors, to Pilla or not to Pilla, Chammy's or Aigles........... OMG the list is endless.

Enjoy :biggrin:  

Well done Leicestershire plod :good:

Now the fun begins, which choke, which budget cartridge, how much lead, POI/POA, pattern plates, 7.5's or 8's, cans or moulded ear 'tectors, to Pilla or not to Pilla, Chammy's or Aigles........... OMG the list is endless.

Enjoy :biggrin:
He's only just starting out....... Don't confuse the poor sod 

:hunter:   :hunter:   :hunter:

Leics Police were great with me when I applied.

3 weeks from posting form off, to receiving my ticket! My FEO interview and "cabinet check" was only 5 days after I applied!

Yh mine was to weeks from posting to interview then a week to cert arriving. Finners iv already got ear protectors and I'm not gonna pillas yet . and I'm not gonna chammys yet either got some cheap neo wellies a few months ago for walking the dog so they will do. Cartridges I'll go for now whatever is cheap is hand I already pefer 7.5 over the 8.

Sent mine off to South Yorkshire on 20th Jan and only contact i have had since was my receipt sent in the post for the cheque.

So why can Leicestershire turn them around in 3weeks and other forces take months? 

Latest posts

Back