K80 A couple of questions

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rookyshot

Hi Everyone

I’m on the lookout for a secondhand K80 Super sport at the moment.

Could anyone tell me what year of production they moved from straight to handed stocks as I’m right handed and typical need a bit of cast off to get a really good fit. Hence know what year they moved to handed stocks should help my search and potentially save me some travel.

In addition when looking at secondhand guns is there any give aways that the stock is original rather than a good custom copy that someone has retro fitted. I ask this as I’ve seen a few that were third party retro fitted stocks that were very similar to an original.

Thanks for any advice from the K80 shooters and experts on here..

Agree, Alan Rhone is the best person to answer any questions. Just email him with your list and he replies fairly quickly.

I think it’s right that it changed with the parcours stock which is conventional whereas the predecessors were mainly montecarlo and I think it was about 2013/14.

I think it’s right that it changed with the parcours stock which is conventional whereas the predecessors were mainly montecarlo and I think it was about 2013/14.
Thanks I’ll try and get that verified but just the kind of feedback I’m looking for.

If you google ‘Krieghoff stock measurements’ or similar you can find various charts provided by certain US retailers (eg DuPont) that list all the different Krieghoff stocks and their various measurements including cast and whether they did RH/LH etc.

I’ve just found one from DuPont Krieghoff and it’s dated 2015.

Some of the US retailers also have huge stocks of old K stocks - they have photos and also dimensions as some are ‘factory’ and some are ‘custom’. They also list straight/RH/LH.

Hope this might help…..

If you google ‘Krieghoff stock measurements’ or similar you can find various charts provided by certain US retailers (eg DuPont) that list all the different Krieghoff stocks and their various measurements including cast and whether they did RH/LH etc.

I’ve just found one from DuPont Krieghoff and it’s dated 2015.

Some of the US retailers also have huge stocks of old K stocks - they have photos and also dimensions as some are ‘factory’ and some are ‘custom’. They also list straight/RH/LH.

Hope this might help…..
Thanks that’s really useful I’ll have a search based on this.

Latest posts

Back