It's UT time!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a salad nicoise and a couple of caesars if that helps. Using Promatics and throwing out over a valley we were only able to approximate because of the unexpected headwind so angles were set on the baseplate, elevation from the plate guide but speeds were the most important to us where even the clay type makes a difference as your figures show. The datasheet we used came from speeds set by the selection juries but please pay a visit Phil if up in the NorthWest frontier we'll be pleased to see you.

5.jpg

So Les. Going back to your original post how did you get on at the UT?

DT
It never happened Greg!! By all accounts they were too short of staff to set it up! Ended up shooting Olympic right handed ball trap!!! In other words the hardest left bird was about 10 left of centre,the right handers must have been at least 45/50 deg. We shouldn't have bothered really!!

I assume this was not at SC as you would have shot proper OT as the UT was not working?? Name and shame!!

It's frustrating when you hand over your money to shoot a discipline and it turns out to be nothing like. Maybe they should have renamed it Automatic Bull Crap?

I have come to quite like UT after despising it last year.  Scores are creeping up (albeit steadily) as I work out where to hold & look.

DT

Possibly its on short list will let you know mate

Be there or be square. Mary and I will be at Rugby for a session at UT, the last before we go to Lonato for the UT WCH.

Yes I'm afraid it was at SC Greg!!!!!

Blimey....!!!

Tragic....!!

Be there or be square. Mary and I will be at Rugby for a session at UT, the last before we go to Lonato for the UT WCH.
Ooooooh might have to ask to be on your squad so I can talk to you when others are having their go.... We could have some nice chats on various current subject..... :laugh: like is the ground getting enough water at the minute....and how 'are' the bees doing this year.

Cor ....it worked....I just learnt how to multi post.....Whoopeee.......!!

Now this 'is' going to be fun......

Not sure I can work it on iPhone yet.

Flippin eck, now there will be no stopping you Nic!!!!  Where will it all end I ask myself!!!! :biggrin:

2 for the price of 1.

Or in modern parlance - BOGOFF!!!!  xD

(Did I get away with that?)   :biggrin:

Back