its a dilemma

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you shouldn't be so scared of it paul ??

We had a charity dog show about a month back at a local pub, took the Dobi Pup just to get him to meet other dogs, (he came from doberman rescue) and was very nervous. He settled quick so they said enter him in the show, Everyone else was brushing and polishing, he rolled in the grass which I wiped off, then proceeded to lick his nuts and todger in the ring but still won two classes and reserve champ overall........   Then he even got prize money......  
We had a lab entrered into an obsical course. Got to the first jump.. He went round it twice and had a dump.  Proper big walnut whip at the base of the fence post.

We left shortly after.. 

you shouldn't be so scared of it paul ??
I know.. but yhe last one I did i shot 292 after dropping 6 points  on the first peg.

Came 21st in AA

Was bored after the second peg. 

I'm really enjoying the Wednesday night sporting at the mo. Only 3 behind the winner this week so getting there. 

I am thinking the same plus as its local 50 bird job I will be home for 1pm :)

You have talked me into it.
I am totally unbiased of course but have to commend you on a very wise decision :-D Another major benefit of attending the Dolphin is that you can bring both your game and trap guns and do a spot of DTL, ABT and Sporting,  hence no sulky Berrettas ;-) 

no not biased at all max but you make a strong case. But I have no wing man and as you know I am but a newbie at sporting ? how does squad thing work and is there anyone daft enough other than "those two" to allow me onto there squad ??

no not biased at all max but you make a strong case. But I have no wing man and as you know I am but a newbie at sporting ? how does squad thing work and is there anyone daft enough other than "those two" to allow me onto there squad ??
Somebody will always let you join there group its a sporting thing...or it is down south anyhow ;)

soon find out mate. Some poor sod will end up with me :)

25suek0.gif
Let me see i fished Thursday and maybe Saturday i could shoot Sunday !

I need to get some shells but my licence ended up in the washing machine ( fook ) i need a replacement :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
good man you know it makes sence. Anyway you owe it to the rest of the club not to get lumbered with me ?

you have known me long enough to cope with it...... I suspect the same could be said tuther way round ??

ps

I can sort you with superfast no prob. Let me know if you are going and if you need bullets ?

I'm sure we will find some poor unsuspecting soul to stitch up! :p Elaine likes playing match maker anyway. 

genie.gif
The Shreck has spoken

I will hold your hand on Sunday Ian :wub:

Hi  Ian, If you go to Holmes Chapel at the weekend try to talk them into putting in an ABT layout. Not far from me and would be very handy.

As you failed to turn up for the final at Sealand last sat. that let me in, thanks!!. Al.

Hi  Ian, If you go to Holmes Chapel at the weekend try to talk them into putting in an ABT layout. Not far from me and would be very handy.

As you failed to turn up for the final at Sealand last sat. that let me in, thanks!!. Al.

He is known for not turning up
unknow.gif

hi allan

glad it was you that got the place, i had a previous commitment ?

had a good morning shooting esp with me old mate balltrap, well when I say shooting I mean shooting at them not necessarily hitting em. A pitiful 24x50 .... but the object of esp for me is enjoying pulling the trigger not the end result (which is a good job considering how rubbish I am) balltrap did considerably better and I reckon he could have won it. He also went on to straighten the abt pool. No one likes a smart ass. :)

cheers Dave ?

A big thanks to Max for putting an excellent  shoot on and very well attended, the targets were not a gimme and a good variation it was a joy to shoot, it was  all round good day :smile: and IPS you shot very well for a trap man  :wink: well done.

thanks Dave, I can but improve.

so did you win esp ?

what about abt shoot off ?

ps

yes well done max a great shoot as always, and for anyone who hasn't been a really good bunch of shooters and the staff are wonderful.

cash will do max :)

thanks Dave, I can but improve.

so did you win esp ?

what about abt shoot off ?

ps

yes well done max a great shoot as always, and for anyone who hasn't been a really good bunch of shooters and the staff are wonderful.

cash will do max :)

It was a good shoot but a few better scores than mine came in on the sporting, I am not classed having not shot sporting for years ! so i do not know where there going to put me ! probs AA  :cry: but i did manage the ABT :wink:

well done on the abt Dave, my superfast did the trick then. You cant have been far away with the esp. I reckon max will have to invent a new class just for me BUT on the plus side I should clean up as there will only be me in it. :)

jan

good point ?

certainly is very welcome and will fill a gap left by A6. Its about 35miles from me so big difference to Beverley which is 130 miles. I suppose it would be rude not too, just dusted off DT10eell but the 687eell game gun looked very unhappy, I think it sensed I wasn't choosing it for Sunday, Beretta's are very sensitive you know ?
Take the dog and the game gun and get out helping your gamekeeper buddy get rid of pests and vermin, both will enjoy if..

well done on the abt Dave, my superfast did the trick then. You cant have been far away with the esp. I reckon max will have to invent a new class just for me BUT on the plus side I should clean up as there will only be me in it. :)

:angel: I swapped the box of superfast for a box of Rio Target for the shoot off :oops:

Back