ips does romany

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

we have finished renovating the Romany caravan that the father in law and I made from scratch (from the chasis up anyway) about seven years ago but never really finished it. It is now at the top of the field next to our bothey and is to be used as a summer house. Might even sleep in it one night just for fun.

WP_20170616_15_17_57_Pro.jpgWP_20170616_15_18_10_Pro.jpgWP_20170616_15_18_22_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now all you need is something to put between the shafts  !  By the way how is BT nowadays  ?

You little Tinker :)

Looks like a nice home for some of our overseas visitors !
I see what you did. And no its not for overseas visitors ?

Now all you need is something to put between the shafts  !  By the way how is BT nowadays  ?
he couldn't pull it, not with his knackered back. Although I seem to remember in his younger days when I first met him (were talking mid / late 80s that he had an ear ring so he may have Romany in him ? plus he used to have a slight look of David Essex ?

I see what you did. And no its not for overseas visitors ?

he couldn't pull it, not with his knackered back. Although I seem to remember in his younger days when I first met him (were talking mid / late 80s that he had an ear ring so he may have Romany in him ? plus he used to have a slight look of David Essex ?
Probably to old to pull it then, let alone now .

WP_20170617_11_26_17_Pro.jpgcheers mate, yep we got a stove in there and tea , coffee. Its very cool summer house ?

Mrs ips painted the steps today with eze's help or is that hindrance ?

pic of completed interior and pics of me moving it to field on me tractorDSCN0348.JPGDSCN0356.JPGDSCN0374.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly mate, its like a man shed except Lynn seems to think its hers ?

Latest posts

Back