Intercept Method Explained

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that makes sense. But as far as shooting is concerned, I aspire to mediocrity 😊
Acceptance of realistic goals is a significant step!

It works for some targets but if its the only tool in your locker,mediocrity will be your future.
Aside from some simple spot shooting the swing thru biz has worked for me for everything I've tried.  Skeet, DTL, ABT, OT, helice, pigeons, etc.  I've never been Mr. Wonderful but respectful scores were the norm.  Won the odd event here and there.  More than sufficient evidence for me to be satisfied with the process.  Over the years reading books by prominent persons it always seemed that at the core of their "methodology" was move/mount/shoot just like Churchill. 

JMO of course - - I could be worng

Acceptance of realistic goals is a significant step!

Aside from some simple spot shooting the swing thru biz has worked for me for everything I've tried.  Skeet, DTL, ABT, OT, helice, pigeons, etc.  I've never been Mr. Wonderful but respectful scores were the norm.  Won the odd event here and there.  More than sufficient evidence for me to be satisfied with the process.  Over the years reading books by prominent persons it always seemed that at the core of their "methodology" was move/mount/shoot just like Churchill. 

JMO of course - - I could be worng
I have never had any success with any type of contrived style, free flowing swing through or ambush is the only thing that i can make work for me. But of course were all different and we all perceive the target and the shot in a different way.

I have never had any success with any type of contrived style, free flowing swing through or ambush is the only thing that i can make work for me. But of course were all different and we all perceive the target and the shot in a different way.
except for the right thinking sort of persons like we are of course   :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back