Intercept Method

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told today that 'The Slice ' is Ben's version of Bidwell's Move Mount Shoot. 

Obviously it seems that there is nothing new under the Sun , you just have to rebrand it .
No, its not the same. It's a pre mount technique with some differences.

Only ever used it on the rare clay that starts as a distant crosser and loops into you.

Its more hit and miss than other techniques I think.  

I was told today that 'The Slice ' is Ben's version of Bidwell's Move Mount Shoot. 

Obviously it seems that there is nothing new under the Sun , you just have to rebrand it .
Only the case ever since Churchill

A certain dick head in this part of the world uses 'reverse swing' in that he swings into the target rather than through it. Work that out.
I was originally instructed to shoot skeet High 1 by coming down to it.  I thot it was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard.  Still do, BTW.  But H1 is super easy to spot shoot just as is L7

I was originally instructed to shoot skeet High 1 by coming down to it.  I thot it was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard.  Still do, BTW.  But H1 is super easy to spot shoot just as is L7
In fairness, it would be quite hard to come up with a method that would allow you to miss either of those. Perhaps by standing on one roller skate while somebody tickles you?

In fairness, it would be quite hard to come up with a method that would allow you to miss either of those. Perhaps by standing on one roller skate while somebody tickles you?
True enough but building bad habits to overcome for the doubles might not be recommended.  Spot shooting H1 and L7  doubles makes for a more leisurely approach to the second target.

Low7 is where I take new shooters who have never shot a moving target before.  Good confidence builder  :thumbsup:

DavidJ,

Please explain more clearly please?
You'll need to ask Ben. Tune in to his live broadcast on a Sunday via Instagram and you might get a bit more info.

I think he's developed it further since I was shown it.

That’s actually couldn’t further from what is it mate 

Only the case ever since Churchill

Thanks Ben for your reply .

Only going on what I was told .

So please enlighten us , what is 'the slice' ? Is it merely cutting off the target ?

You will have to excuse us rural bumpkins as Instagram doesn't work in these parts .

Back