How many a week

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maca

Simple question just because I'm intrigued, on average how many clays do you shoot per week/month? I don't shoot every week but if I do I'll shoot between 50 and 200 so I'd say I average about 100 a week. 

Simple question just because I'm intrigued, on average how many clays do you shoot per week/month? I don't shoot every week but if I do I'll shoot between 50 and 200 so I'd say I average about 100 a week. 
Usually about a 1000 a month,i refuse to divulge how many i hit ;)

usually  100 per week weather and wife permitting

It varies depending on the time of the year, the weather, other commitments and whether or not I have competitions to shoot.

During the competition season it would average out at around 300 targets a week I guess. 100-200 targets are competitive, the rest involve working on a particular issue or problem. Outside the season much less that that. I usually switch disciplines too.

It goes up and down depending on which shoots are on but a minimum of 500 a week.

150 to 200 a week most weeks, if I get a weekday shoot in 300.  Occasionally a lot more, did 700 during the last week of September and will probably shoot something similar over the Xmas break.

Depends on time of year and whats on. In the summer can be 100 to 300 per week.  In the winter 30 to 50 a week with some weeks of nothing. 

For the last 10 years I have shot pretty much only competition. This used to be 50 shoots a year and now that the midweek thing has taken off it’s twice that! This has definitely taken me forward. So I used to shoot some practice but don’t do much of that now, so it’s about 12000 per year.

Mid week training during the winter maybe 3 or 4 rounds so 75 or 100 targets dependent upon weather conditions and how I'm feeling. I try to do a couple of 100 target registered events a month during the winter too dependent on fixtures, weather and venue.

From April onwards the trap shooting calendar is pretty much back to back weekend selection shoots for England and GB teams plus international events. 

A ballpark figure of about 300 targets per weekend training and competition during the season.

Back