Hi from Dumfries

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryn12

Hi, just starting out on clays after a couple of decades away from shotguns, so far joined a small local club and had a couple of lessons. Second lesson was to find and check out a reasonable clay gun before parting with my hard earned. Chose a Browning B525 sporter (30" multi) and hope to pick it up at the end of the coming week as its having 10mm off the butt and a gooey pad fitted other than that it felt really good and I was certainly able to hit some clays with it. No idea which disciplines I'll end up sticking at so plan to try as many as possible this year. Will book a third lesson with the altered gun when I collect it.

Looking to pick up tips/advice find out about other clubs/comps within reasonable distance and hopefully meet some of you unless you see me first  :crazy:  

Thanks and I'm sure I'll enjoy coming on here.

I did a LOT of match rifle in the 90s so I've got some things to 'unlearn' though I'm hoping all the rough/clay shooting I did in my teens/20s will start coming back to me although that was all SxS, not having to borrow a gun will help too.

Latest posts

Back