Getting back into clay shooting - looking for a good gun fitter in the South West

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobG

Hi All,

I've just joined the forum. I live in South Devon and have just begun to shoot clays again with my 'Silver Pigeon' that's not seen the light of day for many years. Having used it a couple of times recently, and then trying a couple of other guns and shooting better, I'm wondering whether my Beretta is the best fit for me. When I bought it years ago I'd never heard of gun fitting and just picked it off the shelf as it had been recommended to me. I'd now like to find somewhere (preferably in the South West - but happy to travel to the right place) that offers a gun fitting service and where I can try out other guns should I need to change mine. Any recommendations gratefully received. Thanks. Rob.

Hi All,

I've just joined the forum. I live in South Devon and have just begun to shoot clays again with my 'Silver Pigeon' that's not seen the light of day for many years. Having used it a couple of times recently, and then trying a couple of other guns and shooting better, I'm wondering whether my Beretta is the best fit for me. When I bought it years ago I'd never heard of gun fitting and just picked it off the shelf as it had been recommended to me. I'd now like to find somewhere (preferably in the South West - but happy to travel to the right place) that offers a gun fitting service and where I can try out other guns should I need to change mine. Any recommendations gratefully received. Thanks. Rob.
Give Denis Stepney at UK Gun Repairs a call. He certainly knows his stuff when it comes to fitting and is just down the road from you:

http://www.ukgunrepairs.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back