Help The Future Of Your Sport.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROBERT6500

Help the future of our Country Sports.

"PASS IT ON" is a voluntary organisation that is setting up events all around the country to recruit if you like youngsters into the world of Field Sports.

It gives the youngsters a new direction in life, a new future and hopefully a better life as well as look after the countryside.

At their events they show the kids how to Shoot/Fish/Hunt/Ferret/Falconry/Archery and a whole lot more.

Sooner or later there will be an event near you for sure. So if you can help out in any way with the day or the organisation please contact the email address below or contact ROBERT6500 by Private Message. There is also a membership recruitment drive which anyone can join and help on any of the days events.

It has the backing of local councils and the Avon and Somerset Constabulary who are very keen to help.

As it's a purely voluntary organisation they are short of money so need donations to help running cost's. Please donate as it's all our futures in the hands of these wonderful people as we need more youngsters to do field sports to keep them alive. That's both your children and your grand children who could be doing what we all love doing today... in the future.

The "PASS IT ON" web site is under construction at the moment so look out for it in very near future.
wink.png

Fund Raising day.
cool.png

Saturday, 10 March 2012.

09:00 until 18:00.

Boonhill simulated driven game shoot in Gillamoor,​ Greystone,​Yorks. YO627hu,

* THIS IS A FUND RASING DAY ONLY NOT A PASS IT ON YOUNG SPORTS INSPIRATIONAL DAY. A DEPOSITE IS REQUIRED TO BOOK YOUR PLACE *

Pass it on has been lucky enough to be invited to hold a fundraising simulated game day at the Boonhill simulated driven game shoot in Gillamoor, Greystone,Yorks. Yo627hu, All levels of shooting ability are welcome! 10th of March

* PLEASE NOTE ONLY 30 PLACES AVAILABLE SO BE QUICK *

The day will meet at 9:00am for coffee, and run 2 "drives" before stopping for drinks ( champagne, sloe gin etc ) and nibbles. We will then shoot 2 more "drives" before stopping for lunch on the moore, surrounded by the picturesque views of the yorkshire countryside. After lunch we will do two more drives and break for drinks before the final drive. After all drives are finished we will head off the hills and retire to a sandwich and chips reception at the local pub where a raffle / auction will be held.

The cost of the the day is £150:00, this includes;

Adult membership to "pass it on"

Coffee at meeting point

Drinks and nibbles between drives

Lunch on the hills of Yorkshire

A light meal in the pub after the drives

A full days simulated clays with garanteed shots for all at one of the most prestigious clay grounds in the country.

Due to the nature of this day we ask for a £50 deposit to secure your place as interest in the day is very high by cheque. At least one month before and the balance to be paid by cheque no later than 2 weeks before

Sending a cheque made payable to "PASS IT ON" *recorded delivery*

To: C,o

1 Abbots Horn

Moor End Spout

Nailsea

Bristol

BS482DG

Please include your name, address and email address to receive your confirmation letter and receipt plus a phone number.

You can also email us at
[email protected]

This a fantastic cause, please help.
wink.png

Rob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob,

Anything ShootClay (main site or forum) can do to help the organisation - please let me know directly.

The best thing you can do for now is join the club as it were. The site is up but just not pretty yet.

They are on Facebook so you can check them out.

And they need volunteers for the days that can help in any way.

Based in the Bristol area.

Contact Rob Collins on Facebook.

Having trouble finding it on Facebook pages?

There are plenty of 'Pass it on' pages but I cannot find the field sports one. Do you have any more info?

What does the avatar look like?

Last edited:
They also need to proof read their website a little bit if they are going to be really credible:

Here you can find your regional advisor for inforamtion and support in your area, simply click the pin to find the details.

Alternativeley contact the Chairaman or Secretary directly.

Thanks Matt.

I agree. Website needs sorting.

That is a horrible URL, nobody is going to remember that easily, in fact some people wouldn't even know where the hyphen key is ;)

Good luck to them though!

Jon.

They have an expert helping out with the new web site but he's doing it for nothing in his spare time so may be a while.

You know how it is guys with these things.

If you can get hold of Rob Collins on FaceBook he is always glad of any help with anything.

It wasn't a dig, just friendly advice ;)

I think what they are doing is great, I wish I had the chance when I was a kid :)

Jon.

No, I know that Jon ;) .

Yeah I know what you mean though.

I was lucky enough to be born in the middle of no where along with four brothers and a father that used the field sports to feed us all.

I use to pinch the guns, the rods, the ferrets, the crossbows etc and go out on my own. Great sometimes but others.....oh boy. :oops:

Fabulous memories of it all I can tell you. Have many stories to tell, maybe I will spill the beans on a few in time. :D

Latest posts

Back