Hello from West Sussex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forestry-gunn

Hello everyone, my names Henry and I'm from Worthing Sussex. Been shooting all my life game and clays but mostly clays. Southdown gun club is my local ground and it's bloody good! Just signed up to this forum a few days ago and it's full of information about shooting and everything to do with it. Anyone else around Sussex or anyone else shoot at Southdown? Could do with meeting some more people to shoot with.

Hello Henry welcome and enjoy.  We are at Southdown regularly as it's quite nice to be able to do ESP and the sportrap and where time permits Horne as well.

Hello Henry welcome and enjoy.  We are at Southdown regularly as it's quite nice to be able to do ESP and the sportrap and where time permits Horne as well.
Hi Sian, cheers for replying.

is there any chance I can tag along one day so I can watch and maybe pick up some tips on shooting ESP? Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sian, cheers for replying.

is there any chance I can tag along one day so I can watch and maybe pick up some tips on shooting ESP? Cheers
I'm sure there is.  I'll let you know when we are next there.

Latest posts

Back