Hello from Somerset

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Critter

Good morning all,

I got into clay pigeon shooting some 35 years ago up in Yorkshire but then moved south and just never got started again.  For some reason I always kept my licence going (was afraid that at some point it might become very difficult for anyone to get a licence) and about three weeks ago got the sudden urge to get back into it.  I knew I loved the sport so went straight out and bought a Beretta Silver Pigeon Sport and booked a couple of lessons with Dorset Shooting School (my nearest).  Absolutely loved it!  So I've been going to Southern Counties for practice on a regular basis and was getting to know a few people.  Sadly, they've now closed for good and so on Sunday I joined Mendip Shooting Ground where I was made to feel really welcome.  What a great setup and I can't wait to get up there and have a few practice sessions - again, a really friendly bunch especially the owners.

Like others who've posted here, I'd be interested in anyone who is like me, really a complete novice after such a long break and fancies some company.

Regards,

Gerry

Back