Hello From Dorset!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markyy2

Hi there, new to the forum, looking to buy my first shotgun, preferably for clays. looking at the baretta silver pigeon 1 20bore. Im 16 years of age and this would be my first shotgun. 

Any advice that would be much appreciated ! 

Welcome along!  More experienced people will be along shortly to proffer said advice, so have fun with that (and your shooting!)

Hi Marky

Welcome to the forum,

and my 11yr old use's the Baretta 20g and he loves it, and smashing the clays without any problem. I would go as far as saying he gets more than me the little s**t but I love him hehehe

Morning and welcome! I would say go straight in at a 12 bore rather than a 20 which you will probably grow out of very quickly!

Will save you money on shells too  :crazy:

Morning and welcome! I would say go straight in at a 12 bore rather than a 20 which you will probably grow out of very quickly!

Will save you money on shells too  :crazy:
yea good idea, looking at the browning b325/425 aswell, seem a bit cheaper than the beretta second hand :)

Hi Marcus....you need to get out and have a go with lots of different ones...where have you been shooting?

Latest posts

Back