Hello from Bisley Gun Club

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI I have shot at the NCSC, so do you use the same layouts but on specific dates? I am in surrey fairly regularly but don't tend to take my gun. DO you have to be a member? Or can you just turn up for a couple of lines?

Hi there, Yes we share the NCSC layouts, ours are the bottom two of the ranges and we shoot on 1st, 3rd and 5th weekends of each month.

You are more than welcome to just turn up and dont have to be a member.  Our Saturday shoots are usually the best day to do this, we have registered in the mornings but practice is all afternoon, the same on the Sundays after the competition.

Hope to see you sometime!

Hi there, Yes we share the NCSC layouts, ours are the bottom two of the ranges and we shoot on 1st, 3rd and 5th weekends of each month.

You are more than welcome to just turn up and dont have to be a member.  Our Saturday shoots are usually the best day to do this, we have registered in the mornings but practice is all afternoon, the same on the Sundays after the competition.

Hope to see you sometime!
I have done this - and its a lovely club, with a warm welcome and some decent food.  I wanted to try some DTL for some concentration issues, and it was very useful.

I must do it again sometime soon.