Hello, Ex springer shooter turns to Clay for excitement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley

Hi all im a 46 yr old ex airgun shooter, Been shooting Airgun targets for many years, and it got a bit stale, so I'm after getting into clay shooting.

I live in Herts and would like to visit some clubs to get an idea of costs, gun type etc, before I bit the bullet so to speak.

I'm a little competitive and recon I would get the bug quite easily.

I have load sod questions but will do some searching on here first, as I'm sure most newly questions are standard.

The main burning question is shotgun fit, and I will be learning this before anything else, second will follow some tuition at a local club, somewhere.

Well I'm off to have a look see around here.

Harley

Enjoy! It will be VERY different to air guns. Shooting way in front of something to hit it will be harder for you to get happy with than somebody who has never picked up a gun is my guess. An interesting time ahead for you.

Cheers

CSC3

Hello Harley,

Welcome aboard, this is a lot of fun but I wouldn't give up on air guns though, they're how I started and still have maybe 10 of the things lying around. :D :D

Welcome aboard Harley - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know...

I have three springers, one is my comp gun that I won't part with, however I have a unused theoben Evo I may sell to part fund shotgun.

Ive been brain washed and recon the shotgun will come and bite me a few times, as I have never pulled a gun into my shoulder, ouch!!

Latest posts

Back