Helice shells !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray you will find most helice shooters shoot trap as a form of practice ,look how often Henry shoots abt at Dartford (in zz season ) no the targets are 'nt exactly the same otherwise they would be helice targets but ABT is as close as you'll get also you will pay approx £25 per 100 ABT versus £ 150 - £200 for 100 helice targets !! 
Point taken Andre, I will take your advice on board, speak to Henry and shoot a little ABT with Louis as well.  :smile:

Bought a mixture of Fiocchi FBLU, Express World Cup & Fiocchi Top 1 shells today, will have a bash see how they fair with

3/4 & Full, the weekend.  :smile:

Bought a mixture of Fiocchi FBLU, Express World Cup & Fiocchi Top 1 shells today, will have a bash see how they fair with

3/4 & Full, the weekend.  :smile:
You'll only be able to tell how they perform if you hit the targets !!!!

When you hit the targets ;)   lets be confident............ ;)

Somewhat of an expert are we ?  :p
Have shot helice a few times .....expert ....not !!     you can only tell how cartridges perform if you hit lots of similar targets othetrwise its fairy random guesswork  i.e shooting skeet

Evening.....

Unfortunately I don't think you can practice Helice at West Kent - only competitions I believe.

S.

Back