Happy Easter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim

Happy Easter to all Shootclayers, Enjoy this special Sunday.

Tim

Happy Easter all.... Mrs admin bought my chocolate treats all the way to morocco... off to Marrakech to explore today. Missing you all!

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Well I can't shoot at the moment so I've got the whole family coming around for a huge piece of beef and all the trimmings and the grandchildren will be finding the easter eggs in the garden afterwards, probably by which time I shall be sleeping off a glass or three of Rioja!  Celebrating Easter, retirement and a successful operation - any excuse will do!

Happy Easter to everyone else and enjoy! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can't shoot at the moment so I've got the whole family coming around for a huge piece of beef and all the trimmings and the grandchildren will be finding the easter eggs in the garden afterwards, probably by which time I shall be sleeping off a glass or three of Rioja!  Celebrating Easter, retirement and a successful operation - any excuse will do!

Happy Easter to everyone else and enjoy! :D
Glad the op went well Robert, wishing you a speedy recovery.  I'll bet your gun gets a lot of polishing in the mean time ( and NO, that is NOT a euphemism!!)

Wishing everyone a happy Easter and don't eat tooooo many eggs  :stuff:

Robert,

Congratulations on your retirement,you may wonder,as I did after I finally retired,how you ever found the time to go to work.

Beware,all those little jobs you didn't have time for before will now catch up with you !

Vic.

Yes Vic there are a few!

My garage needs a good sort out as does the loft - I'm a it of a hoarder and its time for a clear out. Other than that I have a Bath panel that needs fitting which I've been putting off 'cos it's a bit tricky but other than that things aren't too bad.

Many thanks for the well wishes everyone. Only one week to go before I can be a passenger in a car again.

Things are going well on the new hip front. I am doing 2 walks per day and am now doing more than 1km on each walk and the crutches are no longer really required now other than one for the stairs. Still a bit sore but there is muscle to knit and heal so no surprise there. Not bad for 2 weeks since the operation tomorrow.

Yes Vic there are a few! My garage needs a good sort out as does the loft - I'm a it of a hoarder and its time for a clear out. Other than that I have a Bath panel that needs fitting which I've been putting off 'cos it's a bit tricky but other than that things aren't too bad. Many thanks for the well wishes everyone. Only one week to go before I can be a passenger in a car again. Things are going well on the new hip front. I am doing 2 walks per day and am now doing more than 1km on each walk and the crutches are no longer really required now other than one for the stairs. Still a bit sore but there is muscle to knit and heal so no surprise there. Not bad for 2 weeks since the operation tomorrow.
2k per day?.............. you must be bloody miles from home by now mate :picknose:

PS happy retirement & plenty of shooting :hunter:

Last edited by a moderator:
2k per day?.............. you must be bloody miles from home by now mate :picknose:

PS happy retirement & plenty of shooting :hunter:
Sometimes I wish I was as I'd be a jolly sight nearer some decent shooting grounds!

Cheers Phil

With your money, you could build your own near Newton Abbot and invite friends down to shoot for free. ( I like Newton Abbot)

Can you build a nice lodge too, with a well stocked bar and a bbq and a free coaching session and try guns and free cartridges and have the sunshine booked and am i getting carried away yet! Have a full and speedy recovery Robert, I may have to try and get down your way for a weekend with a shoot in the summer once I'm sorted, all the best, Growl

Back