Hand Warmers - recommendations...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a quick browse on the replys seems to indicate that all hand warmer users are sarf of warrington now I am not saying that all southerners are soft but ................ just syaing :D

Yes - my delicate hands are only use to rose scented hand cream, and sometimes stretching to use a strange keyboard.

This thread encouraged me to dig out an old lighter-fuel handwarmer thinking it might be a Zippo! It wasn't, but it is Empire Made and it's Patent Pending! I used it a lot in the late 50's, when I was a youngster. Imported from India possibly, it's the sort of thing that could have been made in Japan at the time though.

These are very good,

http://www.continentalshooting.co.uk/shop/supplies/hand_warmers.aspx

a quick browse on the replys seems to indicate that all hand warmer users are sarf of warrington now I am not saying that all southerners are soft but ................ just syaing :D
Cheeky!

I've only used mine abeen (sort of opposite to sarf) Inverness.

No more 'likes' left......

LIKE @ Ed's

LIKE @ Matt's

LIKE @ Darky and Peacocks.

Be still my beating heart.....because i could have done with these today.

I bought a bunch of cheap mycoal ones from ebay - £20 for 20 pairs.... keep warm for seven hours - perfect.

Will pick up a nice reusable one when I see one in a shop next.... or maybe Santa will be kind to me (would anyone like my address for that?)

Back