Gun shops, new gun, gun fit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam McNally

Really want to replace my browning medalist for something that fits better. It has never felt right and after shooting a silver pigeon today has confirmed it is completely wrong for me. Just wanted to know of some midlands shops that anyone could recommend that will help me on make and fit ect, I am prepared to put a 1000 on top of my my current browning. My local shops are rugby and banbury just wanted to know of some more i am prepared to travel for the right advice.

Thanks to you all in advance the advice on here is very helpfull

The Gun cupboard (Wellingborough)

Clay shooters supplies.

(Market Harborough)

Kibworth

(Er......Kibworth)

Only bought from Shaun at CSS Harborough.

Gun shop rugby, ring first, go see what they have, on a saturday and take the guns down to barby sporting to try before you buy!

In no particular order:

Honesberie,

Rugby - (and by default, Northampton Gun)

Gilders,

Sporting Targets

Banbury

(AVOID POWELLS)

R&K Stockcraft

Hadfield Guns

Oxford Gun Company

EJ Churchill

Plus what Jem said. 

Best advice? What one place will say is good, the other will say is rubbish - but all the shooting ground ones at least have an easier option of try before you buy on 2nd hand. Honesberie, Sporting Targets, Kibworth, Oxford, Churchill

Last edited by a moderator:
Premier Guns at Doveridge. Have a look at website, get a shortlist, give them a ring to let them know you are going and then you can try before you buy. Gunsmith on site, should you need any alterations carrying out. I have had a couple of guns from them and they have always given me a fair deal. 

Latest posts

Back