grimsthorpe shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

looking forward to grimsthorpe open lincs police shoot sat 10th may , always a great shoot ,   well I might win the raffle . :haha:

was really good - as usual for this ground - if a little softer than their usual offering ............ bet the Lincs championship will be tougher !

First time here and by far best shoot been to this year by far ,fantastic targets great looking ground wish it was available weekly beautiful ground

Also shot this today, shot out my skin and did a 79, my best ever score by a fair mark, and still missed some easy ones.

Shot all the way round with 1/4 and 1/4 and hull super fast plas wads. Felt a really good combo, really enjoyed them.

My best stands were, 1,2,3,4,12,13 which I straightened, worst stands were 7 and 10 where I shot less than half. Rest I shot above half but not all of them.

Very good round and next to no queues, very good mix of targets, well presented, some pretty tricky. Nothing outside 40 metres, good use of midis to fool the shooter.

All in all very enjoyable, pitty they don't run more shoots. Well done to Mark and the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
First time here and by far best shoot been to this year by far ,fantastic targets great looking ground wish it was available weekly beautiful ground
It is! It's open 7 days a week for practise. All you have to do is phone them and someone will meet you down there to set you off. But you will need two of you as you button for yourselves.

Very enjoyable shoot! The Russell do a great job ! Looking forward to the next one on June 1st

as was said earlier it can be booked any day for practice.i shoot it on a regular basis.and don't forget the Lincolnshire county shoot is there in a few weeks,another good course.

Latest posts

Back