gold cup

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only say that this is the best shoot I have enjoyed this year. May not have shot as I could have done, but the happy factor is at 110%. I wish the Opens and Beretta World could have been as enjoyable. What a great afternoon, awesome targets, happy scorers and some straights as well.

I know it is only day 2 Steve & Ali, but run it again next year. Or run the Beretta, well done.

Stew :pilot:

Nice to meet you to 28boreshot, well shot and totally agree with your comments an excellent shoot, cracking targets, and well organised well done Steve and ally. I hope this will become an annual shoot now, it was to good not to do it again

Great day, shot this morning probably a mistake shooting on my own but hit all the targets just not enough of them!

Great concept and ideas and will be back next year but not on Friday - traffic was murder 4 hours back instead of 2 - targets still putting a smile on my face though

Well done and thanks for making the effort to set up something new like this - pity you are so far away otherwise I would be down every week!

Steve

Nice to meet you to 28boreshot, well shot and totally agree with your comments an excellent shoot, cracking targets, and well organised well done Steve and ally. I hope this will become an annual shoot now, it was to good not to do it again
Thanks mate, be nice too see some scores later too see where we are sat...

Come on posters, it isn't hard:

'Too'. Means also, or as well as.

'To'. Means towards or at.

'I too will be going to Westfield'

Sigh.. Don't start me on their and there..

Last edited by a moderator:

Will trust me its a bloody good 16 stands of sporting targets ...your love it....I did.

Blimey, someone had a cup of sour tea today!

You missed out your and you're...  :biggrin:

Brilliant shoot!

Great to see some imagination used in the target setting, really enjoyed the format!

Thanks to Steve and Alison.

Back