GLD,Kent ,Surrey,Sussex FITASC 13th-14thOct

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all you are in for cracking shoot really good targets today good mix speed distance and angle (I hope you all shoot rockets well ) .

Bloody rockets - might as well save the cartridges, they look so easy and I'm full of confidence when I pull the trigger, then it just keeps going :(

Looking forward to this :)

Never shot FITASC so I don't have a line on my skeet vest , do you have to have a line ? or will they tape one on my skeet vest ?

I don't have a line Rob, but as long as you're obviously gun down, I presume it's OK - none of the refs pulled me about it. I guess you'd need a line as you went further in this discipline, but right now, I wouldn't worry. ;)

Had a great time today , fantastic targets , great company and the sun even made an appearance :)

First time at FITASC for me today and managed a 68 ( and smashed all of them rockets !) going to have me some more of this FITASC next season .

Thanks to Shaun and the team at Southdown for a well run shoot .

As Robo said, great day out on a good course with some good people - good to shoot with Matt, Bob, Gav and the Robster! Good shooting Robo, well done! ;)

Some lovely bombs out there that needed leeeed! (Although I couldn't find a lot of the buggers! :huh: )

In my inexperienced opinion, a lot of the targets were trickier than they looked, caught a few of us out today!

Many thanks to Shaun for the ride! You da man! :D

Suicide watch tonight - but I'll be back. Even a crappy days shooting is better than a day at home.

A great shoot again good to meet up with the chaps.

Managed one straight on one of the hoops - yep missed the lot! :oops:

Cant wait until the next time, may even try and have a practice down there at some point as kind find those targets locally.

Back